Who are the KaiAmea workshops for?
Kay delivers a series of one day workshops which emphasise the KaiAmea approach to otherwise traditional self development paths. The workshops are open to everyone interested in exploring the energy system and learning self help skills. All workshops highlight ways to engage and utilise your chakra system to open your eyes to your own potential.
You leave the workshops with tools to help yourself develop having had a fun day!
‘I recommend KaiAmea to everyone. People search for missing links in their life and say that there must be more to life than this? I did. KaiAmea offers so many courses and bite sized tools to help you help yourself. Everyone deserves KaiAmea to enrich their lives and understand themselves…’
Lucia – Dorchester
Where are the workshops held?
Kay travels to different counties to deliver these workshops. If you would like to set one up in your area or would like more information and availability, contact Kay @ The KaiAmea School.
List of KaiAmea One Day Workshops
- Working with the Human Energy Field
- Learning how to Meditate Levels 1 & 2
- Understanding and working with Crystals
- Understanding and working with Sound and Colour
- Natural Therapy- Working with Nature’s rhythm
- Working with Mandalas
- Understanding and working with Sacred Geometry
- Art Therapy
- Working with Guides & Angels
- Understanding and working with Tarot
- KaiAmea Laughter Yoga (read more)
List of KaiAmea Half Day Workshops
- Laughter Yoga For Children
- Laughter Yoga For Adults
- Art Therapy For Children
- Art Therapy For Adults
Evening courses – hour sessions:
- Laughter Yoga For Children & Adults
- Art Therapy